Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick of cupcakes yet?

I'm not. Obviously, LOL. I need to buy some cross stitch fabric to match a few remaining cupcake holders, that will be interesting trying to get it right - I'm buying online. The fabric for this cupcake really doesn't look that mottled and washed out in real life, it's actually quite vibrant. Anyway, here it is:



  • Name of the design - it's the inner part of a design called "Hearts & Flowers"
  • Chart is a freebie from Cross stitch directory
  • Fabric is 28 count monaco called "pumpkin pizzaz flair" from Enchanted Fabrics
  • Thread is a stranded cotton called "Firecracker" from Stitches and Spice. I cut out the lighter parts of the thread as they looked odd.
  • Stitch count is 29 x 29
  • Completed in January 2010 for my cupcake stand. I added a berry head pin for interest.

No comments: