WooHoo! I now have my 2nd finish of 2010. Was it worth all the effort? Um, no! Here it is, doesn't look like it should have caused so much drama does it?
Here's the details:
- Name of the design - medaillons vogels 5 - with some changes
- Chart - is a freebie from this website. The butterfly in the middle is one I created.
- Fabric is 28ct monaco fabric, called "Fairy Kisses - painted" from Enchanted Fabrics
- Thread is "Hibiscus" silk from Hand Dyed Fibers and a variegated pink cotton called "Cotton Candy", a limited edition floss from Carrie's Threads
- Stitch count is 34 x 34
- Completed in January 2010 for my cupcake stand