- Checked into the outpatients clinic, then got directed to another department to get the cast cut off
- Waited our turn to get the cast cut off (we were barely in the door before the technician grabbed his arm and started sawing away. The look on DS's face was priceless!)
- Went back to outpatients and waited our turn to see the doctor
- Saw the doctor who decided we should get an x-ray
- Waited our turn in the x-ray department
- Waited our turn to see the doctor again. DS was still in pain and couldn't move his wrist properly so the doctor decided to get a splint put on for a week or so, whatever DS feels he needs. It's probably just stiff and sore because the joint hasn't been able to move for the last 5 weeks
- Went back to get the splint put on
- Went back to see a physio as the doctor felt he needed some exercises to strengthen his wrist.
A few photos ..
4 years ago