This was a quickie I worked on at karate class. It was so quick I didn't even get to post a pic of it prior to starting - and finishing. I didn't intend it to be, but it fits the theme of "free choice" for the Christmas ornament challenge blog I am participating in, so it will be posted on that blog too. A pleasant co-incidence that it fit, as I had no real time to whip anything else up this month. Here it is:
- Name of the design is "Blackwork Noel"
- Chart is a freebie from Glory Bee Stitch
- Fabric is a remnant of white opalescent evenweave
- Threads are black DMC cotton and red sulky thread
- Stitch count is 39 x 39
- Started on March 27th 2013
- Completed on March 29th 2013