My eggs are all done and delivered. This is quite the international project, with the tuck ornaments coming from the USA, the designer is Turkish I believe, I found the design on the site "Ant of Sweden", the fabrics have come from the USA and the UK, and the threads from Australia, Wales and the USA. A truly international project! Here's a collage of the completed ones:
- Name of the design - they all came from the design "refl-egg-tions"
- Chart, well they are from a freebie from Pelin Tezer, and the pattern can be found at Ant of Sweden. It's very hard to track down again, so bookmark it, print it, save it, whatever if you have any interest in stitching it.
- Fabric is assorted leftovers from past projects. The blue is 28 count monaco in "sea swirls" from Enchanted Fabrics. The yellow is a random off cut. The pink is 28 count monaco in "bubblegum" from Enchanted Fabrics, and the green is another random piece.
- Thread is varied: the blue is DMC rayon (S995), the green is "sea change" from Cottage Garden Threads, the yellow is "golden nectarine" silk from Vicky Clayton at Hand Dyed Fibers and the pink is "love & laughter" cotton from Polstitches Designs
- Stitch count is approximately 22 x 28
- Started on February 26th 2013
- Completed on March 26th 2013