This was a quickie - it took just a couple of days. I'm not sure the green satin thread works in the corners but I'm not frogging it now! I did change it a little bit, and corrected what I would call errors.
I may be so bold as to attempt a no-sew cube for this one, if only I can find the sites with tutorials on that I thought I'd bookmarked. But then again, I may come to my senses and realise my limitations and shove it in a drawer, never to be seen again. That seems to be the most likely option. ;-)
- Name of the design is, well, it's unnamed so I've decided to call it "Assisi Butterfly"
- Chart is a freebie from this blog
- Fabric is 28 count monaco fabric in "eire" from Enchanted Fabrics
- Thread is DMC S943 satin thread for the corner parts, and "sea change" cotton thread from Cottage Garden Threads for the rest
- Stitch count is 70 x 49
- Started on February 21st, 2013
- Completed on February 24th, 2013