Here's a couple of finishes I did on the sly for my son for his birthday, not that he would even notice if I stitched them right in front of him! He is a Batman freak and his room looks like a shrine to the great superhero.
- Name of the designs are, well they didn't have names
- Charts are freebies I found by googling
- Fabric is "Wicked Brew" monaco from Fabtastic Fabrics
- Thread is Black DMC and the yellow is a silk from Carries Threads
- Stitch count is 98 x 56 for the top one, and 66 x 36 for the bottom one
- Started in April 2014
- Completed in May 2014 using Batman fabric I bought at a craft fair, ribbon, a batman logo made from cardstock and a block of wood and a foam cube.