Again there's no need for a WIP Wednesday pic as I finished this yesterday - Thursday. It seems that since I decided to do a weekly WIP post I'm finishing things on a Wednesday instead. I think I like that ;-). Next up is a freebie butterfly in an assisi style. I'm using a hand dyed green fabric & a variegated hand dyed green thread. Will try and post a pic tomorrow.
- Name of the design is "Love"
- Chart is designed by Carrol Nielson
- Fabric is an off cut of 28 count opalescent white evenweave fabric
- Thread is the DMC called for in the chart
- Stitch count is 50 x 44
- Started on February 17th 2013
- Completed on February 21st 2013