I didn't post a WIP Wednesday pic because I expected to finish it up on Thursday but life got in the way. Here it is, albeit a little blurry:
- Name of the design is "Refl-egg-tions"
- Chart is a freebie by Pelin Tezer. I can't seem to find it on the internet anymore. -UPDATE - Joanie R was able to locate it at "Ant of Sweden". Yay Joanie!
- Fabric is 28 count monaco in "bubblegum" from defunct company Enchanted Fabrics
- Thread is a variegated pink/mauve/lemon/orange rayon thread from Coats, found in a bargain bin at Spotlight for $1!
- Stitch count is 118 x 110
- Started on February 5th 2013
- Completed on February 16th 2013