OK, so this was stitched way back in early February but I am the great procrastinator when it comes to finishing designs. I'm only about a week late for the big reveal over at 123stitch. Here's what I turned the pattern into:
- Name of the design is "Spring"
- Chart is a freebie from The Stitcherhood
- Fabric is a random offcut of yellow and green opalescent 28 count fabric
- Thread is a yellow and green variegated thread that came from a friend who had a business at one stage, can't recall the name of the thread or business right now. I've had it for years. I used the thread to make a cord to hang the pillow. I also added scrapbooking brads, sequins, seed beads and bugle beads
- Stitch count is 66 x 27
- Started February 3rd 2013
- Completed February 7th-ish 2013