Ok, I found this one when cleaning out my stash. I've had it completed for probably a few months, but haven't added it to my blog or stitching album as yet.
Here's the details:
- Name of the design Ink Spot #4
- Chart is a freebie from Ink Circles
- Fabric is a unique piece of hand dyed 28ct green opalescent fabric from who knows where!
- Thread is a silk called "Isle Green" from Hand Dyed Fibers.
- Stitch count is 35 x 35
- Completed in, hmm, let's say about June 2010? This will be another cupcake for my stand.