Another day, another finish! Here's the cross stitched hand towel I made for DS's school teacher. School finishes up in 2 weeks, hard to believe the year is almost done and dusted.
Here's the details:
- Name of the design is unknown, it just saved as 20070626_19_Robyn
- Chart is a freebie from My Aunt's Attic, but the collection of charts can be found here.
- Fabric is a pre-finished cream hand towel.
- Thread is a variegated blue and purple thread, DMC 4215.
- Stitch count is 27 x 133.
- Completed in November 2010. This will be for DS's school teacher. There were just enough spaces down the bottom to fill in his teacher's surname, so I decided to personalise it that way.