Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another XS finish - but I can't show you yet!

It's a gift for someone overseas, so I can't post pics until the recipient gets it. Therefore I can't say much about it just yet! It stitched up quickly, on white evenweave fabric, using 10 different DMC threads. The stitch count is 41 x 60. It looks cute, even though my finishing technique, or lack thereof, caused it to hang a little off centre. :-(

I've also started on another quickie, this one needs to be finished for Thursday to give to DS's karate instructors. I doubt they read the blog, so I can describe that one. It's a cute bear in a karate gi, with a black belt. I've used part of another design to add a Santa hat to it and I'll add the year too. It will end up as a Christmas ornament.

Next up will be another small Buon Natale design for my MIL for Christmas. Seems I'm making a mad dash to get a few more finishes under my belt before the year is out!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: