Saturday, December 18, 2010

Buon Natale Freebie Finish

Here's a design I started on Wednesday and put in the last few stitches this morning. Another poster on the 123stitch message board was looking for an Italian Christmas ornament design, and it got me thinking that would be the ideal thing to stitch for my MIL. I wanted to get her a little something extra, and thought a cross stitched gift would be nice (she also crafts - embroidery, crochet, knitting etc). I searched through all the suggested designs and decided upon this one. It's not really the usual design I'd go for, but something about it struck my fancy. Here it is:

  • Name of the design is "Buon Natale".  
  • Chart is a freebie from this blog.
  • Fabric is 28 count white evenweave.
  • Thread is DMC cotton.
  • Stitch count is 71 x 57.
  • Completed in December 2010. This will be finished as an ornament for my MIL. 

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: