Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Totally Vivid Dream

It's not often that I can recall my dreams, and even less often that they are really vivid. Last night was one of those nights. The dream started with me catching a glance of several people and their cars/utes (see? I even remember what they were driving!) in our front yard area. The people were shearing a couple of sheep, you know, as you do on a random strangers property. I opened the door and tried to get their attention but they were ignoring me. Turns out they were outraged that we were neglecting our sheep. Somehow they forced their way in to the house and became an angry mob. I called for my husband to dial 000 and next thing I knew the house was filled with SWAT type police and there was a wild and crazy riot going on.

FYI - No need to call the RSPCA - our sheep are doing just fine!

Anyone care to interpret that one? LOL.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: