Sunday, September 25, 2011

Butterfly Stitching Exchange

I entered a butterfly exchange on the 123stitch message board a few months back. The requirement was to stitch a little something with a butterfly theme. My partner and I were a little late as we were meant to send in August, but we got there in the end. My butterfly parcel to my partner Monica has been received, and I also have the piece she stitched, so it's show & tell time! Here's the pretty bookmark that Monica stitched for me:


Here's the ornament I stitched for Monica:


Although not required as part of the exchange, I threw in a few extra butterfly gifts as well. There's a hanging butterfly ornament, some silver craft butterflies, a 3D bookmark, 3D stickers and regular stickers. Here they are:


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: