I have another stitching finish to show off. This one didn't take long, or should I say shouldn't have taken long. I spent a fair bit of time frogging, almost as much as I did stitching it seems. I guess grey on grey in bad light makes for plenty of errors. Anyway, here's my friend Alby:
- Name of the design is "Alby".
- Chart is a design from a New Zealand designer called Janet Davies of JMD Designs. I took advantage of her "buy 2 patterns get one free" offer. This chart also included a few versions of Alby and a border which would look great on something like a hand towel. Good value for money. I chose a PDF version but she also sells hard copies. I left off a small part of the border on this design as it looked a little messy.
- Fabric is an unmarked 28 count mottled grey/blue & white piece from my stash.
- Thread is
- Stitch count is 72 x 72.
- Started on August 24th 2011.
- Completed on September 3rd 2011. I'm not sure what this will become or what I'll do with it. Maybe a little pillow or wall hanging?