Here's what I got up to while my kids and their friends played laser tag one day over the school holidays. I was in between projects and wanted something I could kit up quickly and would be good to stitch on the go. Here it is:
- Name of the design is "Blackwork de Noel Sapin numero 4".
- Chart is a freebie from this blog.
- Fabric is a white 28 count monaco evenweave.
- Thread is a variegated red sewing thread, maybe sulky brand or a no-name brand from my local sewing shop or Spotlight. Obviously I don't keep good track of my purchases. I do recall having all three of the above mentioned threads though. :-(
- Stitch count was 65 x 63 before I added the trunk of the tree. The design was originally just the triangle shape.
- Completed on February 4th. Started on February 3rd.