This is for Sarah I at Quilts 4 Kids, where quilts made up of cross stitched squares are created for kids with life threatening or long term health problems. Here's my label:
- Name of the design - doesn't have a name. I created the purple wording myself, the fancy "Sarah" came from a butterfly alphabet in an old issue of Cross Stitch Crazy magazine, as did the butterfly itself. Of course I don't have details of which issue of the magazine it was. :-(
- Chart is designed by myself and someone from XS Crazy!
- Fabric is white 14 count aida.
- Thread is DMC cotton. I used variegated purple (DMC 52) for the wording and a variegated green (perhaps sulky, or a "no-name" thread) for "Sarah". The butterfly is assorted DMC cotton.
- Stitch count is 61 x 100.
- Completed on February 13th, started on February 5th.