I have another white one to go, as well as a red one and two brown ones, then the collection will be complete and I can completely fill my stand. If I ever get around to turning them into cupcakes that is, instead of a collection of finishes in a box!
- Name of the design is "Laurie".
- Chart is a freebie designed by Jeanne Dansby and it can be found on her blog.
- Fabric is a white 28 count evenweave.
- Thread is DMC cotton, #414.
- Stitch count is 27 x 27.
- Completed and started on February 15th. It will be another cupcake for my stand.