I've finished another cupcake design, only 3 more to go. I'm waiting on some brown fabric to arrive for 2 of them, so that leaves one more red one to stitch for now.
- Name of the design is "Persian Flower".
- Chart is a freebie designed by Elizabeth Almond and can be found on the blackwork journey website.
- Fabric is a white 28 count evenweave.
- Thread is DMC cotton, #414.
- Stitch count is 34 x 34.
- Started on February 16th.
- Completed on February 19th. It will be another cupcake for my stand.
On another note, DS # 2 had his first karate tournament of the year yesterday and took home first place for kata. In kumite he had a bye first round then lost out in overtime in the second round. It's a bit hard to tell who he will be up against in the running for state team, as the age groups were different for this tournament. A few of the kids will go up an age group, and some won't be old enough to try for kumite. Not to mention this tournament was broken up into 2 different belt levels too. Time will tell I guess.... Here's the trophy he won for his efforts: