Friday, February 25, 2011

3rd last cupcake!

Are you sick of the sight of them yet? LOL I recently received the brown fabric for the final 2 cupcakes, so they'll be my next couple of projects. Then I'll be finished the stitching aspect of the cupcakes, just to find some time to sit down and turn them into actual cupcakes.

  • Name of the design is - who knows? In my haste to find a project to stitch on the go, I cut and pasted a freebie into ms paint and selected just this part to stitch.  Having now looked through my freebies at least twice, I can't find it anywhere. Sadly, I only started this a few days ago too :-(  UPDATE: It's funny what a fresh look can do ;-). I did find the pattern, in a folder I either didn't check, or checked with tired eyes around 11pm last night. This is an extract from the Petit sampler.
  • Chart is a freebie from this blog
  • Fabric is 32 count "Ruby Wine" lugana evenweave from 123 stitch.
  • Thread is a variegated DMC cotton, #107, with the lighter pink bits cut out.
  • Stitch count is 29 x 29. 
  • Started on February 20th.
  • Completed on February 24th. It will be another cupcake for my stand.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

Love the colours Kim