Friday, July 1, 2011

First Finish in (what seems like) Forever

Yet again, it seems like decades since I had a finish to show. I chose this one because it looked "easy", and I thought I could whip it up in no time. Sadly, that was not to be. I had to do my fair share of frogging, because apparently I was "blinded by the white" (Get it? You know that song by Manfred Mann? Ha ha, I'm too funny. Aren't I?) around the letter squares. You'd think I'd learn the first time, but no, I think on 3 out of the 4 squares I started stitching the pink right up against the burgandy colour. Doh!
Here it is:

  • Name of the design is "Assisi Love Squared".
  • Chart is a freebie from Kincavel Krosses.
  • Fabric is a 28 count white off cut.
  • Thread is DMC #3326 & #3328.
  • Stitch count is 65 x 63 
  • Started on May 17th 2011.
  • Completed on June 29th 2011.  I'm not sure what this will become or what I'll do with it. Maybe a little pillow or wall hanging?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Wyrdbyrd said...

I LOVE it! As for the frogging, what can I say? I'm a frogger, too. Happy Weekend!