Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Easter exchange package arrived in the UK!

It seems Eileen liked everything I sent, which is great. Her package to me is still in transit, I'm sure it will be here soon. Here's a pic of the stitched piece I sent to her:
Here's the rest of the goodies I mailed:

Purple is Eileen's favourite colour, so I sent some hand dyed purple fabric, a pansy tuck ornament kit, some fudge and 4 cards with birds on them as she likes birds also.

Here's the details of the stitched piece:

  • Name of the design is "Easter Card".
  • Chart is a freebie for members at San Man Originals
  • Fabric is a unique piece of mottled lilac 28 count evenweave from Silkweavers fabric.
  • Thread is DMC cotton.
  • Stitch count is 63 x 60.  
  • Completed around about March 18th 2011.

2 comments:

crazybeads said...

love this Easter exchange Kim...great finishing also.

As I'm an inquisitive person may I ask if you have tried the Melbourne coupon Stardeals that sometimes appear at the top of your blog?

Crazybeads Barb

Kim said...

Hi Barb,
I couldn't find a way to contact you directly, so I'm answering here. I haven't tried Stardeals, I know there a lot of companies like that popping up though. I have tried Scoopon successfully. I bought discounted tickets and printed them online and used them without trouble. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.