I've finally finished "Lacey Pinks", it seems to have taken ages. Here's a pic of it:
Here's the details:
- Name of the design is "Lacey Pinks".
- Chart is designed by Debbie Draper Designs.
- Fabric is 28 count pink evenweave that was gifted to me :-).
- Thread is
DMC#150 (the burgundy) and the pink is from Carries Creations, in "Magenta"
- Stitch count is 120 x 120.
- Started on March 19th.
- Completed on April 10th. I chose to stitch this in alternate colours to break it up a little, instead of the one colour it called for. I'm not sure what will become of this design.