- Name of the design is Tiny Little Quaker.
- Chart is an old freebie from Papillon Creations that I changed a little.
- Fabric is 32 count "Ruby Wine" lugana evenweave from123 stitch.
- Thread is a variegated DMC cotton, #107, but I cut the pinkish bits out.
- Stitch count is 41 x 41.
- Completed on January 6th 2011. Started on January 5th. This will be another cupcake.
I will probably have to put the cupcakes on hold until I can sort out my silicone holders. I will have to find them, sort out fabric and see which colours I'll make 3 of. The stand holds 23, and I mostly had 2 of each colour holder. So they will go on the back burner for a while, but I've found a cute project to work on in the mean time, details to come!