Saturday, January 8, 2011

An Easter finish - in January!

The first of my trio of Easter designs, started and finished in one day. I may have to add a few more small hearts along the top to fill the opening as I'm a little off centre, but I'll leave that until later. Here it is:
And here's how it fits into the rest of the design. Don't mind the ugly black griding lines, I just needed an idea of where each design has to go:
  • Name of the design is Easter joy
  • Chart is an old members freebie from San Man Originals that I adapted slightly to fit.
  • Fabric is a hand dyed 28 count Jobelan evenweave called "Pot Pourri" from Polstitches Designs in the UK.
  • Thread is DMC cotton.
  • Stitch count is 38 x 37.
  • Completed on January 8th 2011.  Started on January 8th too.  This will be a framed design for Easter.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

BronnyB said...

That looks like the design, frame and fabric were meant to be - happy dancing along with you!

Bronwyn said...

Cute design and love the fabric