1. What are you stitching at the moment?
Actually nothing! I just finished a purple design to make a cupcake out of (purple fabric, mauve silk thread, monochrome design). Next up I'll have to dig out a hand towel and one of the freebie monochrome repeat patterns I have and start a gift for DS's school teacher. School's out in a few short weeks, so I'll need to do that soon.
2. How many finishes have you had this year? Small? Medium? Large? Extra Large?
Thanks to my wonderful blogging skills, I can easily tell you that! 12 stitching ones and 2 knitted scarves. The cross stitch ones would have to be 8 small, 2 medium & 2 large. By my standards anyway.
3. Do you think you will finish any more in the next month and a half before the end of the year?
Yes, I'd better! I want to stitch the hand towel for DS's teacher and maybe another cupcake or two. Or maybe Christmas ornaments instead.
4. If you could buy 1 thing for yourself what would it be? (Doesn't have to be stitching)
A housekeeper ;-)
5. What is the best thing you have ever stitched?
The project that I enjoyed the most would have to be one I've just finished, "Christmas Calories" by Sue Hillis. It was just so cute and easy to stitch and pretty when done.
6. Do you like making lists?
Yes, I'd be lost without them. My brain can't cope with information overload!
7. Do you stitch in rotation (how does it work?) or OAAT?
I'm a one-project-at-a-time kinda gal.
8. What is the next thing you plan to stitch?
A hand towel for my DS's teacher.
9. What is your fave ONS? And why?
Easy! 123stitch. They may be in the USA, but shipping is super fast, and often cheaper than Aussie companies. Prices are good, variety is great. What more can I say?
10. Do you have a stitching chair?
Does the corner of the couch count? If so, yes.
11. Do your children/pets get into your stitching things?
YES!! Kids that is. They are always playing with some bits and pieces of mine and leaving them God only knows where.
12. Do you participate in any stitching forums?
Regularly at 123stitch and sometimes at others here and there.
If you want to copy and paste the questions into your own blog, they can be found on Stitchitandie's blog
A few photos ..
7 years ago