Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Merry Unbirthday!

Well, I need to make up some sort of faux celebration to make it sound legitimate! The truth is I just treated myself to some new cross stitch stash. It's a few months past my birthday and a few months to Christmas, both of which are worth celebrating :-) That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it! I haven't bought stash for AGES (OK, so don't scroll down and see the post about the coat of arms ;-) ) so I deserve to splurge. Plus, the Aussie dollar is close to the American dollar, so it really was just meant to be I think. Convinced? I am! The fabric is for my ongoing cupcake stand project. They match the cupcake holders really well, I'm pleased. The charts are just because! All of the items came from 123 stitch. The charts are both by Sue Hillis designs, called "Christmas calories" and "Sweets for the sweet". The fabric is 28 count purple jazlyn and 32 count ruby rose lugana.



1 comment:

Lee-Ann said...

of course the Aussie $$ is why you need to buy stash, I'm thinking the same way ..too good to miss the oportunity ...lol