- I've ridden an out of control camel down the sand dunes of Byron Bay (NSW - Aus). This was part of the holiday from you-know-where!
- I've been known to sing on stages throughout Victoria, and I can't hold a note!
- I've earnt a legitimate gold medal from the Victorian Little Athletics State Championships, without even setting foot on the track (or field)
- I've lost a toe nail by dropping a brick on it.
- I've never set foot outside Australia, although I've been to 5 of the states.
- I've been hospitalised 5 times.
- I've never broken a bone.
- I wear glasses for long distance when driving at night.
- I've para-sailed on the Gold Coast. (Qld - Aus)
- I still, to this day, do not eat pumpkin after a bad childhood experience.
Curious about any of the above answers? Leave a comment and I'll explain in a new post.
On another crafty note, here's the 18th birthday card I made my niece. I just wasn't happy with the selection in the shops.