Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10 things you (probably) didn't know about me!

Just for a bit of fun, and to see if you learn a thing or two:
  1. I've ridden an out of control camel down the sand dunes of Byron Bay (NSW - Aus). This was part of the holiday from you-know-where!
  2. I've been known to sing on stages throughout Victoria, and I can't hold a note!
  3. I've earnt a legitimate gold medal from the Victorian Little Athletics State Championships, without even setting foot on the track (or field) 
  4. I've lost a toe nail by dropping a brick on it.
  5. I've never set foot outside Australia, although I've been to 5 of the states.
  6. I've been hospitalised 5 times.
  7. I've never broken a bone.
  8. I wear glasses for long distance when driving at night.
  9. I've para-sailed on the Gold Coast. (Qld - Aus)
  10. I still, to this day, do not eat pumpkin after a bad childhood experience.
Curious about any of the above answers? Leave a comment and I'll explain in a new post.

On another crafty note, here's the 18th birthday card I made my niece. I just wasn't happy with the selection in the shops.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

    1 comment:

    Bronwyn said...

    Intriguing, Kim. LOL Pumpkin is not that bad!
    Love the card too. Nice bling.