Thursday, January 9, 2014

December Blogoversary contest winner

Better late than never, right? I seem to be so behind on things lately, I've taken this whole quiet relaxing time too far I think. Anyway, I have drawn the final winner of my blogoversary contest for 2013 and it is "Kay". She posted "Happy new year. The chocolate concoction at the top looks wonderful" in relation to my Christmas meal - and dessert. There seem to be a few followers/posters with a variation on the name Kay so that's why I posted the comment she made.

However, there seems to be no way of contacting you Kay, so I am just hoping that you will read this and contact me. If not, we will be back to the drawing board.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Mini Addictions said...

Congratulations, Kay! I hope you contact Kim soon so you can enjoy your wonderful gift. ;)
Lisa