Here's a kit I've had for years and made a very, very small start on at some point. I recently discovered it in my stash and decided it needed to be finished. There's a few similar designs in the series which I may buy. At some point I might even stitch them too!
- Name of the design is Sweet Greeting Gingerbread
- Chart is a beaded kit from Mill Hill. I changed the wording to "sweet treats" from "sweet greetings"
- Fabric is the included 16 count aida band, but I backed the whole thing with stiff white felt
- Thread is the included DMC cotton
- Stitch count is 42 x 79
- Started on January 11th 2014 - this time around
- Completed on January 20th 2014