Here's what I've been working on when I've had time over the last week. Again it was a quickie as it was just a repeat pattern. I did make a mistake but I'm not frogging it as I just can't be bothered and I don't think it's all that noticable. Do you?
- Name of the design is well, I don't read what I think is Polish, but it may be "motyw" ?? I did cut some of the pattern off the top to fit the stitching area
- Chart is yet another freebie, this time from cross stitch patterns
- Fabric is a sage green pre-finished hand towel
- Thread is DMC variegated cotton, #4030. It has shades of blue, green and mauve throughout
- Stitch count is 30 x however long the hand towel is. No, I'm not going to count out the threads! :-)
- Started on April 26th 2013
- Completed on May 3rd 2013