No Wednesday WIP today - I have a finish instead! I'm not sure whether I'll leave my details on there or frog it yet. Opinions?
- Name of the design is "Patchwork"
- Chart is another freebie from Elizabeth Almond and can be found here
- Fabric is 28 count evenweave in a mottled blue and white opalescent. It may have come from Sew-it-all
- Thread is DMC satin thread in two shades of blue as well as black DMC cotton
- Stitch count is 57 x 57 - yes it is a square, not sure why it doesn't look it
- Started on January 20th 2013
- Completed on January 30th 2013