Monday, November 9, 2009

Bushfire Ornaments - Before & After

OK, so I finally got off my butt, with days to spare, and finished off my ornaments. I've said it a million times before, but I'll say it again - I'm not good at finishing. I don't really enjoy it (though I do like the finished results) and it's fiddly and I'm not very patient. The end result is some are better than others, LOL. Once I got into the rhythmn and had a plan of attack, they came together OK. They've been sent off to, and received by, Nise. It makes the total of over 500! Fantastic effort Nise, and to all the stitcher's involved.

3 comments:

PaulineD said...

Wow!

Sandy said...

Fantastic effort Kim.

nima said...

wow...beautiful finishing....