This is what I have been working on since I ran out of thread on my final exchange piece. I've ordered more from overseas so it will take some time to arrive. This will become an ornament to be gifted to someone this year. It also fits the October theme of words on the Christmas All Year Round blog. Two birds with one stone and all that jazz!
- Name of the design is "Joy"
- Chart is a freebie from San Man Originals, it was day 11 of the 12 days of Christmas series done a while back. I did leave off a few parts though
- Fabric is an off cut of lightly mottled pink and white evenweave
- Thread is the called for DMC
- Stitch count is 86 x 51
- Started on October 31st 2013
- Completed on November 4th 2013