Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My quilt square is done

I almost finished it by the original deadline of October 1st! Now to wash, dry, iron and mail it to the USA. Here it is, I can't say I'm happy with how it turned out, but it's often the way when you picture something in your head and then try and create it:


  • Name of the design - it doesn't have one as I designed it
  • Chart is one of mine!
  • Fabric is 28 count white monaco
  • Thread is DMC cotton - 103(a variegated blue), 156, 3807 & 817
  • Stitch count is 84 x 84
  • Started sometime in July 2013
  • Completed on September 29th, 2013

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

6 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Looks great. Well done!

Vicky said...

Awesome and I am sure it will be so appreciated. :)

Mini Addictions said...

Great job! I'm sure they will love it.
-Lisa

Rita said...

It will look great on the quilt!

Tracy said...

it's lovely, i'm sure Dana and her family will love it

*-* said...


That looks Great, Kim,
. Love the thread colour.
K.