Sunday, October 20, 2013

My hibiscus is finished!

Now on to some Christmas stitching I think. This looks a little scrappy as it's straight from the q-snaps, but I'm sure it will polish up well. I'm thinking a simple white frame, no mat, will do the trick for this one. Here it is:



  • Name of the design is Hibiscus
  • Chart is one I bought from etsy - The designer is Liz Pasqualini and she designs under the name Hannes Needlecraft
  • Fabric is 28 count monaco in "strawberry orange sorbet" by Sunny Dyes Fabrics
  • Thread is the called for DMC cotton
  • Stitch count is 87 x 199
  • Started on June 12th 2013
  • Completed on October 19th 2013

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

sharine said...

It came out beautifully:)

Kay said...

Beautiful. I love the name of the fabric too, as it just says summer. I have just started mt first christmas stitching for an exchange.