This month was a choice of designs to stitch, either "Meow spoken here" or "Woof spoken here". As I currently have a cat I chose the meow one. Here's my completed design:
- Name of the design is "Meow spoken here"
- Chart is a freebie from Stitch Kitty
- Fabric is an offcut of lightly mottled pink and white evenweave
- Thread is DMC #105 - a cotton variegated thread for the cat face, and a slightly darker solid cotton for the whiskers, mouth and eyes. The rest was stitched using silk thread from Carries Creation Threads. The blue for "meow" is Electric Blue, the mauve for the paw is Boysenberry, the orange for the word "spoken" is Orange Zing, the ball of wool is Love Always, the border is Bubble Gum, and the word "here" is Aquamarine
- Stitch count is 50 x 50
- Started on August 14th 2013
- Completed on August 17th 2013 using some soft pink fabric for the edges and background, then finished off as a mini pillow/stuffed wall hanging, with a strand of pink beads around the edges.