I'd run out of the length of thread I was stitching with on my current project and couldn't find the skein of it, so decided just to start another project instead. Here's what I whipped up over 2 days.
- Name of the design is hot cocoa.
- Chart is a free design from sullivans floss, designed by Sue Hillis.
- Fabric is 25 count white evenweave.
- Thread is
DMCcotton - the chart has a conversion for DMC on it.
- Stitch count is 48 x 47.
- Started on December 28th 2011.
- Completed on December 29th 2011. I turned this into a trivet for myself. I thought I had one lying around, and the design was the right size for a trivet, so a trivet it became!