Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More cupcake finishes

I forgot I'd finished the pink one and started and finished the green one on Sunday. Unfortunately, I've gone through all my freebie cross stitch patterns and can't find the design for the pink one. I'm 99% sure it was a freebie too. GRR. Don't you hate that??

Here they are:


Here's the details of the green one:
  • Name of the design - Elisa Coeur Noel 2003 - the bottom design
  • Chart - a freebie from this site
  • Fabric is a unique piece of 28ct opalescent green lugana from silkweavers
  • Thread is DMC 913
  • Stitch count is 31 x 33
  • Completed in December 2009

Here's the details of the pink one:
  • Name of the design - a freebie I can't find for the life of me
  • Chart - it's out there somewhere!
  • Fabric is called "Fairy kisses - painted" and is a 28 ct Monaco from Enchanted Fabrics
  • Thread is a variegated pink from Anchor - #1320
  • Stitch count is 31 x 31
  • Completed in November 2009. I also added a hot pink glittery button for a bit of interest

2 comments:

Annie Bee said...

Those cupcakes look good enough to eat.

Olga said...

beautiful work! congratulations on your finishes, wonderful cupcakes !!
luv from olga. (uk)