Thursday, December 24, 2009

Another finish

A quilt square for Scarlett at Coles Quilts this time. This design was on my wish list and I splurged and bought it with some money I got as a gift. I really like the look of these bright designs but unfortunately I didn't really enjoy stitching it. It was a colour chart which I find a little hard to read, and there were a lot of weird fractional stitches too. By the time I got to the background, I wasn't in the mood for the fiddly change of colours so made an executive decision and chose one colour to just stitch half stitches. I do like how it turned out though.



Here's the details:
  • Name of the design - Roses & Butterflies #601
  • Chart - From Cinnamon Cat Designs
  • Fabric is white aida
  • Thread is DMC cotton
  • Stitch count is 79 x 79
  • Completed in December 2009


No comments: