Yes, I'm still alive - and yes, I'm still stitching. So little time and so little energy, it will kill your speed at which you finish I have found. Anyway, here's my latest one - or three. It actually has a run in the fabric which occurred during stitching. I'm thinking I'll just go over it with ric-rac or something but I am open to suggestions. Again, I'm not sure what will become of it but I really liked the designs so decided to stitch them altogether.
- Names of the designs are, from top to bottom, Gingerbread Sewing Basket, Gingerbread Sewing Machine & Gingerbread Thread & Buttons
- Charts are freebies from 2009, from San Man Originals but I don't believe they are still available
- Fabric is 28 count pink evenweave
- Thread is DMC cotton
- Stitch count is approximately 58 x 55 for the smaller 2, and 110 x 60 for the middle one
- Started in June 2014
- Completed on August 22nd 2014