Why not? This is was stitched as part of the "ornament-a-year" I plan on stitching for each of my two boys. One was born in 1997, the other 2002 and I only started this project last month. I have been meaning to do it for ages but now I've started hopefully I won't look back. I've now stitched them 2 each, so I only have 21 left to stitch until I've caught up, hence the stitching of Christmas ornaments in February! I also joined a "Christmas all year" stitch-along to help me stay on track. This months theme was Christmas trees, I managed to stuff mine up a little bit, but made it work as I went along. Here it is:
- Name of the design is "Sapin Numero 4". I added the trunk myself.
- Chart is a freebie from this blog.
- Fabric is 32 count white opalescent evenweave.
- Thread is DMC cotton.
- Stitch count is 54 x 69
- Started on February 8th 2012.
- Completed on February 15th 2012.