Finally another finish, it seems to have been a while. Actually it's been just over a month since I started it but it feels waaaay longer. Here it is:
- Name of the design is "Tribal Butterfly".
- Chart is from the "Tribal Collection" from Sparklies in the UK.
- Fabric is 28 count hand dyed yellow evenweave. It looks a little pale and washed out but it's actually quite a bit brighter.
- Thread is
DMC#106, a variegated orange.
- Stitch count is 167 x 135.
- Started on April 12th 2011.
- Completed on May 14th 2011. I'm not sure what this will become or what I'll do with it. Story of my stitching life!
On another note, my eldest son turned 14 recently. Like I need another excuse to feel old! Youngest DS came home from school camp on his birthday, so the kids were pleasant to each other the entire time. DS seemed to like his gifts, we had caramel mud cake and he chose nachos for dinner. The following night we went to Pancake Parlour for a proper celebration. We all stuffed ourselves silly and enjoyed our meals. It's funny how simple pancakes can taste sooooo good!