Thursday, July 16, 2009

I really need to learn to iron :-(


Finishes that is. I am in such a hurry to post my latest cross stitch pics that I forget they look less than impressive all wrinkled with hoops marks. This one looks like it's slightly lacking, so I might find some buttons or charms or something to add to the middle somewhere. This is going to be an ornament for Nise's bushfire survivors project. I started this on the 12th of July and finished on the 16th. (P.S It really helps if you remember to post the PIC!!)

I also got the skein of "enchantment" in the mail today, so can finish the design from the post below.

  • Name of the design is "Christmas Ornament 29"
  • Design is from a pack of cards with charts, titled "Coloured Strings - Designs by Amy"
  • Fabric is a 28 count white opalescent from www.sewitall.com
  • Thread is cotton, in "Peacock Fantasy" - I think, I lost the tag - from the Aussie company www.stitchesandspice.com.au
  • Stitch count is 42 x 42
  • Completed in July 2009.

No comments: