Saturday, August 30, 2014

A Pikachu finish

I have another very quick finish, it only took a few days. This one will become another no-sew cube for my nephew who loves Pokemon. I found some Pokemon ribbon online and I'll just use some co-ordinating fabric for the cube. Here it is:


And here it is, fully completed:


  • Name of the design is, well, Pikachu
  • Chart is a freebie I found by googling
  • Fabric is an off cut of white opalescent evenweave - my photography skills suck
  • Thread is DMC cotton
  • Stitch count is 40 x 39
  • Started on August 25th 2014
  • Completed on August 27th 2014

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Kim It is a lovely finish.Lucky nephew!

Beauty Bonnet said...

Pikachu! My nephew used to love him. I'll do a search for a chart too. Hope I find one as cute as this!